EVANSYHELP PSD #001 → [DOWNLOAD]
● a pink/orange-y psd with (labelled) faded and black & white options.
● levels and brightness/contrast may need to be adjusted.
● works best on photoshoots.
● please like and/or reblog if you download.
● do not repost or claim as your own.
Hi, my life has finally calmed down, i’ll be back tomorrow morning!
» How to play the stereotype Prom Queen. Also known as the queen of High School. (This contains my own opinion only).
Tutorial by Just-colorings.
Ok Let’s start. First open your gif on Photoshop. Crop, Sharpen, do whatever you need. Now duplicate the first frame of your gif and move it to the top to freeze the gif’s background. With the eraser tool, erase everything but the background (In this case just the girl). *Optional* If you want you could go to Filter> Blur> Gaussian Blur to make the gif look better and with less noise.
Ok now pick a solid color (In this case I’ll choose red) and create a layer mask. Now with the color black selected and a soft brush, paint over the girl’s body and set the layer to Color Dodge or Vivid Light (It could change, depends on the gif and the color). Add a coloring (I used this one I made). Add some curves and that’s it. It could change. It really depends on the color of the gif, the color we want. Play with colors, and modes.
Any question feel free to ask. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you!
Every trait has its underlying reasons. In this case, it’s quietness. Just like regular people, characters have inner reasons as to why they choose to be or have to be quiet. This guide will explore the various reasons why characters are quiet and how to play a quiet character. I will also be giving writing tips on how to play one without resulting in a lack of IC interaction.
Disclaimer: Quietness is a very broad trait and the reason to each individual is unique. Also, I will not delve into personality theories and types because it’s complicated. I will therefore only be using personal experience and Internet research to compile this guide. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
1) Take two pictures with similar backgrounds. I chose these two.
2) Place the two pictures in one Photoshop document. The size isn’t important right now, we’ll fix that later.
3) Click the “lasso tool” on the left sidebar. Set “feather” to 10px.
4) Select the layer you want to be on top. Lasso around the edge of the layer you selected and click “delete” on your keyboard.
5) De-select the lasso and drag that layer onto the other picture.
As you can see there’s a line the middle of the pictures, so we have to clean it up a bit. With the same layer still selected, click the “eraser” tool in the left sidebar. The eraser settings should be - Size: 50px, Hardness: 0%, Opacity: 75%, Flow: 100%.
6) When you’re satisfied with how it looks, last step is to crop.
And you’re done! To make the picture look better, you can sharpen it, use adjustment layers, PSDs, etc. - the possibilities are endless! Make sure to tag your name on the picture too, you wouldn’t want anyone stealing your hard work. Here’s my end product :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Psd 178 ((yellow)) by sistaroundpsds ◕‿◕ so cool psds for you !
Follow all the rules to get the psd, please don't forget to reblog or like in psd.
- don’t reposte this post, plagiarises is a crime
- like/reblog if you use !
You can check out all of our psds here (°▽°)ノ
Our psds are totally free so please respect our work, we do it all for you and all we ask is a reblog/like.
- to get the psd download here ✔
- do not copy nor inspire
Your reblog is very important, inspires us to do more (~*▽*)~ trank you
So below the cut is a guide on the german education system which might be quite hard to understand for some. I might do more guides on Germany if y’all like, just shoot me a message about a topic and it’ll be up soon! Note: This took so damn long.
This is an action that creates the topaz effect (without using topaz clean), and also sharpens your picture. I use it on pretty much all of my edits, because it gives them a clearer, sharper and overall better look.
Note: Unless the photo you’re using is a close up (like the ones I used of Emma and Chloe), you may want to copy the picture before the action and paste it with a lower transparency in case the sharpening effect is too noticeable.
This is my first masterlist in ages, so I hope it’s easy to follow and things. I included some Irish slang words/terms I use on a daily basis and some words I don’t use but some people might. At the bottom, I put some tips on how to NOT sound like a pirate while playing an Irish character. I hope this is helpful for you and sorry about the graphic, not my best work!
This is a really simple technique that mostly everybody in roleplays use. Some people don’t know how to do it, so I thought I’d teach them (after I found out that a lot of the tutorials have no working links, or have been deleted). This is super easy and all you need is photoshop. I’m going to go over the methods for the following gradients:
- Regular gradients
- Gradients with a filling
I was asked how I make gifs so here is a tutorial on how to make them… I hope it helps. Sorry it is such a long tutorial I had no quick way of explaining it.
Tutorial by MIXSOUCERS. first, excuse me for my bad English, but this tutorial is very easy, so I think they will understand :). If you liked this tutorial or it was useful for you, I ask that you respect my work and like/reblog this post. any questions just send a ask.
Resource #1: Sharpen all gif layers at once in Photoshop
- Made in Photoshop CS6, which means I’m not sure if it will work with other versions of Photoshop. It probably won’t, but I haven’t tested it myself. (Edit: It may or may not work in Photoshop CS5.)
- Crop your layers however you like first, then play the action. It doesn’t take long, you can color your gif either before or after playing the action, and it can be used on any gif, no matter the amount of frames!
- This action works best with HD footage, but it can be used on anything and everything, including video games, movies, TV shows, and more.
- Note: The coloring used on the gifs above is not included with this action.
- Have a question? Send me a message!
- Download it here, and please like/reblog/comment if you’re using!